How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware On Lephone
- First, download the Stock firmware of your device and extract it to your computer or Laptop. After that, download Lephone W7 USB driver and install it on your PC.
- Download YGDP Tool and install it on your Windows PC or Laptop. After that, launch YGDP Tool Window. You will have to choose a username. Choose “Assembly” as username and enter password“369”
- Now, In YGDP Tool window, click on “Config” to open up “Download Configuration” settings.
- Go to Download Configuration settings, click on the folder icon under “Please Select CPB File” and Select your firmware file. After the firmware file is added, click on “Apply” to save changes.
- Now Please switch off your Smartphone and remove its battery (if it is removable). Then, connect your Android Smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable.
- Click on the “Start” button in YGDP Flash tool to launch the flashing procedure.
- You’ll have to wait for the flashing process to get completed and once it has done, you will see the “Upgrade Successful” message as shown below.
Hurrah! You have successfully flashed firmware on Lephone Smartphone