Ultimately. Now, Huawei began operating the reasonable version of Android OS named Android 8.1 Oreo for Huawei Honor 8. This update carries the software update bumps to FRD-L19C432B562 (22.214.171.1242) on Huawei Honor 8 variant in the country Europe region. Instantly, you can install Huawei Honor 8 B562 Oreo Rom FRD-L19 Europe region Countries variant.
Huawei Honor 8 Oreo Firmware B562
This update is granted via OTA, and it may take a few days or weeks to support the update. The update is operating in a phase-wise way. You require waiting for the official roll out to upgrade Huawei Honor 8 to the latest OS Android version Oreo 126.96.36.1992. The update carries the newest Android 8.1 Oreo update and features on with awesome working Emotion UI 8.1 for Huawei Honor 8.
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.2 inches, 74.9 cm2
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- EMUI 8.0
- PLATFORM OS Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 950 (16 nm)
- CPU Octa-core
- GPU Mali-T880 MP4
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
Official Oreo ROM Firmware Details :
- Device Name: Honor 8
- Phone Model No: FRD-L19
- Android OS Version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Firmware: B562
- Build Number: FRD-L19C432B562 – Europe
- Supported Region: Europe
- Firmware Status: Official
- ROM Type: Full firmware image
- Oreo update: 188.8.131.522
Check for Update on Huawei Honor 8 Manually
Recommended Operation: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
- The beginning of all, Go to Settings
- Tap on System –> System Update –> Check for Updates
- If you have the latest update with build B562, Go to New Version –> Quick Update
- If the system gives up to date, later, you can install the OTA Package manually.
- This Update is just for Huawei Honor 8 including FRD-AL10 users.
- Flashvila.com is not answerable for any waste to your phone while Flashing this Update.
- You have to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Please assure that you own Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete Backup before flashing any stock firmware.