Ultimately. Now, Huawei began operating the reasonable version of Android OS named Android 8.1 Oreo for Huawei Honor V9. This update carries the software update bumps to DUK-TL30C00B336a (184.108.40.2066a) on Huawei Honor V9 variant in the country China region. Instantly, you can install Huawei Honor V9 B336a Oreo Rom DUK-TL30 in Entel, China region Countries variant.
Huawei Honor V9 Oreo Firmware B336a
This update is granted via OTA, and it may take a few days or weeks to support the update. The update is operating in a phase-wise way. You require waiting for the official roll out to upgrade Huawei Honor V9 to the latest OS Android version Oreo 220.127.116.116a. The update carries the newest Android 8.1 Oreo update and features on with awesome working Emotion UI 8.1 for Huawei Honor V9.
- LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.7 inches, 89.6 cm2
- Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- EMUI 8.0
- PLATFORM OS Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 960 (16 nm)
- CPU Octa-core
- GPU Mali-G71 MP8
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
Official Oreo ROM Firmware Details :
- Device Name: Huawei Honor V9
- Phone Model No: DUK-TL30
- Android OS Version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo Version: 18.104.22.1686a
- Firmware: B336a
- Build Number: DUK-TL30C00B336a
- Supported Region: China
- Firmware Status: Official
- ROM Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is just for Huawei Honor V9 including FRD-AL10 users.
- Flashvila.com is not answerable for any waste to your phone while Flashing this Update.
- You have to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Please assure that you own Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete Backup before flashing any stock firmware.