Ultimately. Now, Huawei began operating the reasonable version of Android OS named Android 8.1 Oreo for Huawei Mate 10 Pro. This update carries the software update bumps to BLA-L29C432B146 (22.214.171.124) on Huawei Mate 10 Pro variant in the country Europe region. Instantly, you can install Huawei Mate 10 Pro B146 Oreo Rom BLA-L29 Europe region Countries variant.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Oreo Firmware B146
This update is granted via OTA, and it may take a few days or weeks to support the update. The update is operating in a phase-wise way. You require waiting for the official roll out to upgrade Huawei Mate 10 Pro to the latest OS Android version Oreo 126.96.36.199. The update carries the newest Android 8.1 Oreo update and features on with awesome working Emotion UI 8.1 for Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass
- HDR10 compliant
- EMUI 8.0
- Platform OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset HiSilicon Kirin 970
- CPU Octa-core
- GPU Mali-G72 MP12
Official Oreo ROM Firmware Details :
- Device Name: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Phone Model No: BLA-L29
- Android OS Version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo Version: 188.8.131.52
- Firmware: B146
- Build Number: BLA-L29C432B146
- Supported Region: Europe
- Firmware Status: Official
- ROM Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
Check for Update on Huawei Mate 10 Pro Manually
Recommended Operation: Take Full Backup of any installation or upgrade.
- The beginning of all, Go to Settings
- Tap on System –> System Update –> Check for Updates
- If you have the latest update with build B146, Go to New Version –> Quick Update
- If the system gives up to date, later, you can install the OTA Package manually.
- This Update is just for Huawei Mate 10 Pro including FRD-AL10 users.
- Flashvila.com is not answerable for any waste to your phone while Flashing this Update.
- You have to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Please assure that you own Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete Backup before flashing any stock firmware.