Ultimately. Now, Huawei began operating the reasonable version of Android OS named Android 8.1 Oreo for Huawei Y6 2018. This update carries the software update bumps to ATU-L03C605B141 (188.8.131.52) on Huawei Y6 2018 variant in the country Latin America region. Instantly, you can install Huawei Y6 2018 B141 Oreo Rom ATU-L03 Latin America region Countries variant.
Huawei Y6 2018 Oreo Firmware B141
This update is granted via OTA, and it may take a few days or weeks to support the update. The update is operating in a phase-wise way. You require waiting for the official roll out to upgrade Huawei Y6 2018 to the latest OS Android version Oreo 184.108.40.206. The update carries the newest Android 8.1 Oreo update and features on with awesome working Emotion UI 8.1 for Huawei Y6 2018.
- S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2
- Resolution 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Multitouch Yes
- EMUI 8.0
- PLATFORM OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU Adreno 308
- MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Official Oreo ROM Firmware Details :
- Device Name: Huawei Y6 2018
- Phone Model No: ATU-L03
- Android OS Version: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.0
- Oreo Version: 220.127.116.11
- Firmware: B141
- Build Number: ATU-L03C605B141
- Supported Region: Latin America
- Firmware Status: Official
- ROM Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- This Update is just for Huawei Y6 2018 including FRD-AL10 users.
- Flashvila.com is not answerable for any waste to your phone while Flashing this Update.
- You have to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Please assure that you own Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take the complete Backup before flashing any stock firmware.