Are you looking for the working method to flash Stock firmware Or ROM on Huawei Smartphones? Did you download the Stock firmware for your Huawei Smartphone? if you didn’t find yet then please click here to get all the Huawei Stock Firmware collections. Here, I will Let you know, How to install or flash Huawei Official firmware on your Android device. The tutorial is easy and clear. Please follow the steps below correctly. Read this Complete Step to step guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Smartphone.
How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Smartphone Full Guide
- This tutorial is just for Huawei users.
- A MicroSD Card or internal memory space is required to try every Stock Firmware
- Charge your battery more than 30%.
- Please take a complete backup before installing or flashing any stock Firmware on Huawei device.
- Before installing Firmware, you should unzip the following package SDupdate_Package.tar.gzfile, Simply extract the file. Then, you’ll get UPDATE.APP file there. Follow the below paths and get UPDATE.APP
—> dload –> DUK-L09_hw_eu —> update_data_hw_ eu.app —> UPDATE.APP
- There are two ways to upgrade your Smartphone. Normal upgrade and Force Upgrade
- Flashvila.com is not responsible for any damage. Please try it at your own risk.
- Download Latest USB Drivers before installing Firmware
- Download Huawei HI Suite Latest From Here
What are Normal Upgrade and Force Upgrade In Huawei flashing process?
The normal upgrade requires to begin the handset and access the System Update module. Force upgrade is simply practiced when the handset can’t boot up or can’t access the idle screen.
So let’s push into upgradation method. Firstly, we will guide the Normal Upgradation Method. Go through the below link to read and watch the full tutorial on Normal Upgrade Method.
Go through the below link to read and watch the full tutorial on Forced Upgrade Method.
Step To Step Guide to Extract the Update.app from Stock Huawei Firmware Package.
If the preceding process doesn’t run for you. Then, watch this guide to extract the update.zip file and install the Huawei Stock Firmware practicing the Huawei Firmware extractor tool.